Attention Business Owners:
Listen & Consider The Following
BUY LOCAL is a SCAM! It’s a marketing ploy created to encourage or guilt consumers to purchase local.. An impressive amount of business owners and consumers agree “BUY LOCAL is a Scam!“. Fact is, the Tech Savvy consumer has tuned BUY LOCAL out while eCommerce and Voice are changing how people purchase products.
Voice technology is evolving, it’s having an impact on many spheres, including ecommerce and the business owner who refuses to change will be shouting BUY LOCAL to the day they close their business doors permanently.
Agree or Disagree – It Doesn’t Matter. Get The Facts – Contact Us
1.800.232.1971 (24/7) or Email Us
Why BUY LOCAL is Dead!
- 83% of the general public “Hold The World In Their Hands” and are now shopping online on a regular basis.
- Social media influences 87% of online shoppers.
- Last year alone, U.S. consumers spent $517.36 billion online.
- Buy local is not sustainable: It requires consumers to change the way they purchase items and they won’t.
- FACT: “Understanding the digital landscape and what your consumers are doing on it is now oxygen for your business. If you Do Not understand it YOU will be destroyed.”
- Complete the form. Receive (2) FREE GIFTS to get more attention. We’ll contact you with more details.